I acquired this post from Uncle B‘s site. According to him it is based on the Vogue 73 Questions where Vogue Magazine interviews celebrities, usually in their homes, with 73 rapid-fire questions. And here are his answers: Of 73 Questions With Beaton
Here we go…
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
This Sartbucks you speak of, we do not have it
2. What does your workstation look like?
As long as I’m comfortable, that can be my workstation
3. Favourite food?
My pallet is temperamental
4. Favorite author?
I cannot pick one; Rowling, King, Delaney, there are just so many…
5. What do you think of open relationships?
No thank you
6. What is your favorite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favourite movie?
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone or The Matrix (the first one from 1999)
9. Favourite book?
One? I can’t pick one. Also it changes with what I’m reading at the time
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter. Next question…
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Keep Your Mind Wide Open
13. What project are you working on right now?
An escape plan
14. Favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
When I wanted to…
16. Dream job?
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Tell me a story
21. What do you like to collect?
Used to collect marbles. I should take that up again.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
The Mad Blogger
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Been there, done that. Psypher was the name.
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
A one way ticket to Tibet
26. Sorting house?
Slytherin. Cunning, ambitious, resourceful, shrewd, determined.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
One, getting another in some days
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
My cat woke me up
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
The one not defined
33. Favorite holiday?
The one where I’m left well enough alone
34.What fictional character do you relate to most?
John Kramer or more popularly Jigsaw
35. Do you like surprises?
You’re welcome to try
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
An all expenses paid trip
37. Which surprise made you cry?
It has no happened
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
Wouldn’t this be a question for them?
39. Do you like muffins?
Muffin or Cupcake? That is the real question
40. Do you cook often?
Yes, to satiate my pallet
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
These vegetables my mother likes
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Whatever I find and don’t have to heat up
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Inner Child 302
48. Best animated film?
The Lion King the original one, the proper one. the way god intended
49. What has a girl done or said to impress you?
Said, “I’ll take you out for dinner” and did.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Be on your phone
52. Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
Does heaven know they’re missing an angel
53. Best comic book character?
I would have to split this into two; Western comics and Eastern comics(manga)
54. Name 3 things that can always be found on your desk?
Books, writing implements, a lion carving my niece got me
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
None. History annoys me.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite Sushi roll?
Under no circumstances am I eating raw fish
59. What lipstick do you use?
I’ll ask her
60. What foundation do you use?
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry, unless it’s absolutely necessary
62. Who is your fashion icon
63. Favourite Disney Character?
Rafiki voiced by Robert Guillaume
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I have no idea
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Its been so long
66. Movie that made you cry?
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
You said sing, so Zaho
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
On Fait Semblant
69. What is your favourite animal?
70. Favorite Illustrator?
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Why coffee specifically? A hot beverage, definitely.With you
72. What country would you like to visit?
Forget Earth, I want to travel the cosmos
73. Best way to decompress?
A glass of brandy and a good horror
That’s just about it from me. Why don’t you have ago
The Mad Blogger