The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to creative, positive and cheerful bloggers by other bloggers as a token of appreciation and admiration.
I would like to thank Kia of Kia’s Notions for nominating me for this. Cool – someone thinks this jumble of thoughts is cheerful. You should pay her site a visit, don’t tell her I sent you 😉
Before anything, the rules/guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
- List the rules on your post and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
With that out of the way…
- What terrifies you?
- Terrify is a strong word. Scares would be more appropriate. What scares me is that what if at the end of it all, it has all been for nothing…
- Have you had a life changing experience? Please share with us briefly.
- Life changing? Let’s see… Does meeting someone count? Because there is a friend that I met in one of my classed several years ago. They are one of the best people I have had the honour of knowing and their mind is something incredible. I am I met them and still talk to them regularly.
- Do you think the world should end? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- Yes, it should end. The so called dominant species has done nothing but harm this planet. It would do so much better without them.
- Have you been in love before? What did it feel like? Use one adjective.
- Unfortunately yes. Let’s just say I’m a very different person after it and I would rather not talk about it. If you are really curious, go through my blog, you’ll come across that time.
- What’s your idea of mental health?
- You are asking me this? Have you been on my blog lately? I am struggling with this at the moment. There are way better people to answer this
- How, in your opinion, can we achieve equality of the sexes?
- Equality? Actual equality not what’s being peddled right now? Completely forgetting about everything that happened prior and starting again, with each sexes on a level field, each awarded the exact same thing? Each being treated the same way? The human species is still very young, it is not ready for that.
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- My smile.
- Would you donate your body to science? If no, why not?
- I will be cremated, so no. I may marvel at the advances of science, but if you look closely enough you’ll find that science has been at the heart of a lot of problems on this planet.
- What would you do differently if you were given a fresh start at life?
- There is a lot I’d do different. So much it would be a series of posts.
- Favourite animal? Why?
- Meerkats. They embody community and togetherness. Every meerkat has a role, a duty and they all work together to ensure the safety of the entire clan. There is no meerkat left behind.
- What would you tell or ask your country’s President, if you had the chance?
- I remember someone saying that if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all. I have nothing nice to say. (Also I do not regard him as my president)
For my nominees:
- What book are you reading right now?
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- How would you describe your blog?
- What post of yours are you most proud of?
- What motivates you when feel like quitting? (I have been struggling with this a lot lately)
- Do you spend time with yourself? If yes, how?
- Are we alone in the galaxies – the only sentient species?
- Who do you miss?
- What do you value in a relationship?
- Do you have anything planned for December/January?
- There is a featured post on my blog,: Inner Child 302. Do you have a Terabithia? Would you describe it to me if you do?
And they are:
I’m only nominating 5. If you want to answer my questions, go ahead.