Tout d’abord, je dis merci à mon amie agirlwhowrites de m’avoir nominé pour ce prix. Elle est un écrivain impresionnant. Je beaucoup adore sa perspective. Take the time visit her blog and say hie. I guarantee you’ll be coming back again and again.
The LIEBSTER AWARD is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
WHAT TO DO IF NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD?
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional).
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
- Leave a link to your response post in the link provided below.
For further details on the awards click the link below
Why do I blog?
Mainly, for me. I don’t have that many people I talk with so my blog is sort of that person. I have so many things running through my head everyday that if I don’t tell someone, I would surely lose my mind.
I blog because it’s my haven, a place I can say what ever I want, whenever I want. I blog because I can, because it takes me away from the hassle and monotony of daily life.
Also, through this blogging journey I have met some amazing people whom I am so very grateful for. They inspire me to write more.
Blogging is the voice when I don’t want to speak, that friend who will always listen, that companion who will never leave my side.
I have found a home here and nothing can ever top that.
10 Facts About Me:
- I miss my dad a lot.
- I LOOOOOVE my horror.
- I have always wanted to be a marine biologist.
- I have long philosophical discussions with myself.
- I don’t like crowds.
- I can find serenity in what most would call strange places.
- You cannot beat me in an argument(debate).
- I am a French tutor.
- I enjoy video games (fighting mostly)
- If I really want to, I can learnjust about anything.
To answer your questions
IF IT’S NOT TOO PERSONAL, HOW DO YOU KICK START YOUR DAY?
On days when I have classes or have to be tutoring a bottle of water and then a cup of tea (coffee has the opposite effect on me) gets me ready for the day.
The other days when I can sleep in, I try to read through a few chapters any one of the novels I’ll have on my reading list.
Simple, I don’t need much. I think I would accredit that to the Stop Breathe Think app. It’s one of the ways I center myself.
IF THERE WAS JUST ONE MAGIC SPELL THAT YOU COULD USE TO CHANGE ONE THING IN YOUR LIFE (THIS MAGIC SPELL CAN DO JUST ONE THING AND YOU CAN USE IT ONLY ONCE), WHAT WOULD IT BE CALLED AND WHAT WOULD IT DO?
Just one? That’s difficult. But if it has to be one, it’s one that sort of already exists; the memory charm (Obliviate) from Harry Potter. Except mine would erase specific memories. There are certain things I have been through that I just wish I could forget.
Spell Name: Forgetus Charm
Incantation: specificus erasum
I have heard that whole ‘every past experience is a lesson’ multiple times, and honestly I would be better without those memories.
WHICH CELESTIAL BODY WOULD YOU BE, IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO CHOOSE? IT COULD BE ANYTHING – A PLANET, A SATELLITE, AN ASTEROID, EVEN A BLACK HOLE!
Most definitely a Black Hole. It’s the one that resembles me the most. A mystery even to itself, something everyone is trying to understand and if you search hard enough you will get dawn in by its mystery.
I am a mystery unto myself, some of the things I write, I couldn’t explain to you, even if I tried, what they mean. Perhaps they’re some lost secret to the universe or something like that. Just how my brain works I guess.
WHICH GEOMETRICAL SHAPE, ACCORDING TO YOU, BEST DESCRIBES YOUR LIFE? DO ELABORATE!
That would be a tesseract. Just as the tesseract is complex so is my life. The first time you meet me, you would never know. But a lot, a whole lot happens in this life of mine. My thoughts, emotions and experiences, I can only describe as a tesseract; confusing, frustrating and times I just can’t seem to figure anything out.
Over the years, through understanding the complexity of my life I have learnt to deal with and handle things that happen by myself. This has proven very valuable as I have issues confiding in people. But that;sa story for another day.
SUPPOSE YOU CAME ACROSS AN ALIEN THAT COULD UNDERSTAND AND COMMUNICATE IN WHICHEVER LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK, AND (BY SOME TWIST OF TECHNOLOGY/ INTUITION/ FATE) YOU KNOW THEY CAN. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FIRST INSTINCTIVE RESPONSE?
“What took you so long? Take me home”
I would be happy, excited, overjoyed. I would have been proven right. Yes, I believe there is life out there. Meeting an alien would confirm everything I believe is true.
My heart is and has always been in the stars. I am child of the cosmos trapped in one small part of its great expanse.
BOTH CROSSWORD AND SUDOKU HAVE EMPTY BOXES TO FILL. IN A CROSSWORD, YOU’RE EXPLICITLY GIVEN THE CLUES AND GUIDED BY THE LETTERS YOU ALREADY FILLED IN. ON THE CONTRARY, A SUDOKU NEEDS YOU TO LOOK CLOSER AND LET YOURSELF BE GUIDED BY THE NUMBERS ALREADY PRESENT. DO YOU PREFER THAT YOU BE EXPLICITLY GIVEN THE CLUES, OR WOULD YOU RATHER FIND THEM YOURSELF LIKE LITTLE TREASURES ON THE WAY?
I live for the hunt and search. It’s one of the things I am proud of. Whenever I don’t know something, it eats away at me until I have done so much research that any question I might have is fully and completely answered.
So let me find my own answers, carve my own path, I am happier that way.It’shpw I learn and adapt. Something quite crucial to make in this life.
LOVE. HOPE. FAITH. WHICH FOOD ITEM, ACCORDING TO YOU, PORTRAYS THESE EMOTIONS BEST?
This question is a bit difficult for me to answer. It invokes memories that I want to use the Forgetus Charm on.
I’m sorry, but not now.
IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME IN ANY FICTIONAL LAND, WHERE WOULD THAT BE? (SAID LAND NEED NOT ‘EXIST’ IN CONTEMPORARY WORKS, IT COULD ALSO BE OF YOUR CREATION – JUST MAKE SURE YOU GIVE IT A NAME! )
My home would be a spaceship equipped with a stargate and capable of FTL (Faster Than Light) travel so I could explore the universes to my hearts content. I just want to travel and never stop.
Child of the cosmos, I want to see every part of the universe, even if it takes me my entire life.
My ship would be called The Paradox Voyager
WOULD YOU PREFER TO BE FOREVER TRAPPED IN A MAZE OF ALL YOUR FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD OR GO ON A JOURNEY WHERE THE MOST EXCITING YET UNKNOWN THINGS ARE THROWN AT YOU?
Nothing is more exhilarating to me than discovery. Take me on a journey to the unknown, I want to see new places, meet new people. Throw whatever it is at me, just let it be new. I have spent most of my life in the same part of the world, so I would jump at the opportunity to go anywhere new.
IF YOU ARE YOUR OWN FAIRY GODMOTHER ( OR FATHER, FOR THAT MATTER ) WHAT WOULD YOU PROTECT YOURSELF FROM AND WHY?
Trusting and caring too much. You would have thought I would learn, but every time I do care for someone or put trust in them, it always bites me in the back. I am always left the fool in these exchanges, yet I still do.
Old habits die hard I guess.
WHICH CHARACTER FROM A MOVIE/BOOK/SHOW WOULD YOU WANT TO INVITE FOR TEA AND HAVE A ONE-TO-ONE CHAT WITH? DO MENTION ONE THING YOU WOULD ASK THEM.
Hannibal Lecter, because like me, I believe he’s greatly misunderstood. I would want to know about his life, where he grew up, everything about his childhood and teenage years.
I relate more to those characters in books and movies that people come to an automatic conclusion on without taking the time to understand them.
And these are my questions to you:
- If you could read one book, and only one book, for the rest of your life, what book would it be? And why?
- We all have that one thing we have always wanted to do but never got the chance. What is that thing? Would you give anything to do it, even just once?
- In a distant future where Mars is habitable. Given the chance to move there, would you? Why or why not?
- A child believes anything and everything is possible. But the world around us changes our outlook on life. Are you stull in touch with your inner child? Do you believe anything is possible?
- How true are you to your word? Would you stand by what you say regardless the consequences and what people may say or think?
- Music is a big part of my life, of who I am. What is that one song that you always go back to every single time? May I know the story behind it?
- Some people choose to stand out, others to follow the crowd. Would you do something just because your friends are doing it?
- What is the one thing that you think is missing from this word?
- I love my cartoons and anime, I’m not ashamed to say it. I love them, What is that cartoon you used to or still watch a lot? Could you tell me a bit about it?
- Technology has completely taken over our lives, would be able to go a month or week without any of the gadgets you use on a daily basis?
- I enjoy challenging myself. That thing you are afraid to do, would you do it if I offered to do it with you? What is it?
agirlwhowrites thank you again for the nomination. In french I would say “Je suis touché” I am very touched.
Have a go at my questions if you like. 😀